#1. Practice the IIBA CBAP Exam: 240 Quality Questions, 2020
ncluded in This Course240 questionsPractice Tests
- PRACTICE EXAM – 120 QUESTIONS120 questions
- PRACTICE EXAM – 120 QUESTIONS120 questions
The Certified Business Analysis Professional™ (CBAP ®) designation is a professional certification for individuals with extensive business analysis (BA) experience. CBAP ® recipients are the leading, senior members of the BA community.
To earn the CBAP designation, candidates must:
- Complete a minimum of 7,500 hours of Business Analysis Work experience in the last 10 years.
- Within this experience, a minimum of 900 hours completed in 4 of the 6 BABOK® Guide Knowledge Areas, for a total of at least 3,600 of the required 7,500 total.
- Complete a minimum of 35 hours of Professional Development in the last 4 years.
- Provide two references.
- Agree to Code of Conduct.
- Agree to Terms and Conditions.
- Pass the exam.
Is CBAP right for you? The CBAP certification is for:
- Individuals with significant experience in business analysis
- Individuals with a CCBA™ designation
- Product Managers
- Non-BA consultants
- Hybrid Business Analysis professionals, including: Project Manager, Testers, Quality Assurance (QA) professionals, Change/Transformation Managers, and Designers
IIBA CBAP Body of Knowledge and exam domains:
Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring 14%
Elicitation and Collaboration 12%
Requirements Life Cycle Management 15%
Strategy Analysis 15%
Requirements Analysis and Design Definition 30%
Solution Evaluation 14%
The CBAP exam consists of 120 multiple choice questions and must be completed within 3.5 hours. Formulated from the BABOK® Guide, exam questions are both scenario and case study-based.
- In the CBAP exam preparation course, you’ll be challenged with 240 CBAP practice exam questions. These question have been written to emulate the CBAP exam and are based on the International Institute of Business Analysis.
- CBAP Exam One: 120 questions across all exam domains (three and half hours)
- CBAP Exam Two: 120 questions across all exam domains (three and half hours)
Use this practice exam course to prepare to pass the CBAP exam. Take each three hours and half exam set until you can answer all questions correctly.
Exam taking instructions:
· You can pause the test at any time and resume later.
· You can retake the test as many times as you would like.
· The progress bar at the top of the screen will show your progress as well as the time remaining in the test. If you run out of time, don’t worry; you will still be able to finish the test.(as learning mode)
· You can skip a question to come back to at the end of the exam.
· You can also use “Mark for review” to come back to questions you are unsure about before you submit your test.
· If you want to finish the test and see your results immediately, press the stop button.
This course is considered as a great tool to prepare and pass the CBAP exam, each question of the three practice tests was written, and audited by our experts at elite minds, who passed the exam from their first trial.
Don’t forget that you have 30 days money back guarantee! so you have nothing to lose, enroll now and make use of this course.Who this course is for:
- Business Analysts
- Professionals working the business analysis field
- Professionals preparing for the CBAP exam
#2. Business Analysis Foundations: Learn All The Essentials
What you’ll learn
- Learn the foundations of business analysis tools and techniques
- Understand what business analysts do
- Introduction to BABOK® and CBAP®
- How to initiate a project
- Best practices for gathering requirements
- Learn the key concepts, vocabulary, and stakeholders business analysts need.
- Strategies to monitor results and test outcomes
- Learn how to use the BABOK guide as a key resource.
- Understand the application process for the CBAP Examination.
- You’ll then learn best practices on preparing to successfully pass the CBAP Exam.
- No prerequisite knowledge is needed to take the course
- Interest in the field of business analysis
Did You Know?
Business Analysts skills are in high demand. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, a 20% job growth rate for Business Analysts is expected till 2025, and the outlook for the rest of the world should be higher still.
Welcome to this 3 part course!
In this course we’ll go over the fundamentals of business analysis where you’ll get a realistic overview of what a business analysis is, and what a business analyst does.
We’ll take you through the foundations of business analysis tools and techniques. We will go over on how these skills as a business analysis are used to gather requirements and identify solutions to provide better business outcomes. Learn the key concepts, vocabulary, and stakeholders business analysts need to be comfortable working with.
Next you’ll then be introduced to the BABOK® Guide (Guide to the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge®). In order to be successful at your business analysis work and to pass any of the business analysis certification examinations, you need to have a solid foundation of business analysis key concepts.
You will learn foundational knowledge required to both deliver successful solutions as well as pass professional business analysis certification examinations. You will learn how to use the BABOK guide as a key resource.
Finally, you will be introduced CBAP® ( Certified Business Analysis Professional®) and understand this valuable certification and how to successfully achieve this prestigious international recognition to use in your professional career.
We’ll walk through the application process for the CBAP Examination and how to best approach the process. You’ll then learn best practices on preparing to successfully pass the CBAP Exam.
What does a Business Analysis do?
A Business Analysis helps businesses do business better. The person who carries out this task is called a business analyst or BA.
Business analysis work across all levels of an organization and identify business needs and determine solutions to business problems. Business analysis may be involved in everything from defining strategy, to creating the enterprise architecture, to taking a leadership role by defining the goals and requirements for programs and projects or supporting continuous improvement in its technology and processes.
#3. PMP Certification Exam Prep Course 35 PDU Contact Hours/PDU
What you’ll learn
- Students will learn to pass the PMP Certification Exam on the first try.
- 35 Contract Hours/PDU Certificate form A PMI Registered Education Provider
- Steps to fill out the PMP application
- All 49 PMBOK processes will be covered in depth
- All EVM, communication, and estimating formulas
- Exam tips and tricks
- Introduction to agile project management
- 400+ Exam Like Questions
- No requirements.
Passing the PMP certification exam is a must for any individual looking to move up the corporate ladder in any company. This course will cover all the topics needed to pass your PMP exam on the first try. Topics such as the 49 processes, EVM and network diagram will be covered.
This course is taught by Instructor and PMP author Andrew Ramdayal. Andrew has over 53 certifications and has authored a few best selling books for the PMP exam. Andrew has taught this course to thousands of students around the world both in the classroom and online.
Unlike other providers, we are a PMI Registered Education provider: #3333 and this course is accredited by PMI.
This course will include the following:
- 35 PMI Approved Contacts hours/PDU Certificate needed to take your PMP exam.
- Based on the PMBOK Guide 6th Edition
- 20+ Hours of expert instruction from a certified PMP Instructor and one of Amazon best selling authors for the PMP exam books.
- 230+ Videos
- 400+ realistic exam questions
- Course Slides and PDF’s with all the processes and formulas
- Expert instructions with filling out the PMP application
- Full length mock exam
Every year we help thousands to pass their PMP certification exam and we can help you also.Who this course is for:
- All students looking to become PMP Certified.