ThunderSoft is reinventing itself as a company. We are driving forward, accelerating change, and opening the door to new thinking and advanced technology. Our vision is to design, build and sell the world’s best vehicles solution. Our employees represent a true cross-section of cultures, demographics, and lifestyles, which help ThundrSoft to succeed worldwide.
Lead, inspire and continue to build a team of talented and engaged Software professionals to develop, document, and support our next generation infotainment products and tools while meeting cost, schedule, and technical requirements, as well as department and company goals in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
- Personally, and through delegates: define, scope, cost, plan and manage the development of embedded Infotainment software while accommodating design and schedule flexibility.
- Refine an SW development process capable of supporting multiple development locations and both internal and external resources
- Ensure accurate and current cost plans, schedules, and development plans are established, updated, and maintained for department work and operations
- Anticipate technical, schedule and cost risks then implement mitigation actions to minimize impact.
- Develop employee tailored work assignments that are challenging and result in on-time completion of team deliverables
- Collaborate and direct third party software designs and development work to align with overall project objectives and timing
- Foster and maintain a positive and collaborative work environment to motivate staff while driving process improvement and innovative solutions
- Identifying and removing obstacles that prevent staff from accomplishing goals.
- Ensuring staff has the proper equipment, tools, training, and resources to accomplish assigned tasks within defined processes and procedures while adhering to appropriate budgets
- Understanding department capacity and capabilities, develop metrics and reporting mechanisms to manage organizational performance
- Identify longer-term staffing/technical skill needs and work collaboratively with leadership to plan staffing levels in line with needs
- Ensure efforts undertaken in Software Engineering are necessary and sufficient to meet the associated objectives
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum four years of experience in an automotive or consumer electronics embedded product development organization that includes:
- Development experience based on the Android platform is required
- Significant experience in all aspects of the development process, from up front systems design experience to backend integration.
- Bluetooth experience is mandatory
- Fluent in Chinese and English
Education and Training
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering.
- Advanced degree in engineering, business or management/leadership preferred.
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!