• Set-up Projects and maintain a working paper file for each project
• Ensure the proper tracking, analysis and forecasting of ongoing projects
• Ensure accurate and timely weekly accounts payable processing; monitoring and analysis of all project costs and invoices
• Review and analyze monthly progress billing invoices to ensure billing accuracy, fee reconciliation and ledger balance.
• Perform monthly calculations, reconciliations and recording of revenues, COGS, and commissions for each project
• Supports the creation and tracking of accurate and timely program and project status reporting, completed with financial commentary
• Monitor adherence to project accounting to contractual terms
• Other support as required
Manage outgoing invoices
Preparing and sending for approval and posting approved invoices.
Respond to customer inquiries
Reconcile customer statements and correct discrepancies as necessary
Follow up on the invoice status with client and resolve customer billing issues
Maintain project-related records, including
Cost Management Plan
All other project-related communication
Report to management on any opportunities for additional billings
Report to management regarding the remaining funding available for projects
Report on project profitability to management
Investigate all project expenses not billed to customers
Respond to requests for more detail from customer
Monthly revenue reallocation and recognition
A degree in Accounting or Finance is a must
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint with good typing speed
• Strong organizational and planning skills with prioritizing and multi-tasking abilities to meet time sensitive deadlines
• Excellent attention to details
• Accounting designation is preferred
• Flexibility to work outside of core hours when business needs dictate
For application, please contact Jen at Group #4, or email Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!