Chartered Accountants firm looking for an Intermediate staff accountant
Small Public Accounting firm in Richmond Hill is looking for an intermediate accountant. The ideal candidate will be well versed in accounting, bookkeeping with experience in preparing personal and corporate tax returns and will be well organized and able to multi-task and have excellent written and verbal communication.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Bookkeeping using QuickBooks.
- Assisting audit and review engagements
- Preparing Notice to Reader working paper files.
- Preparing corporate tax returns and personal tax returns using Profile.
- Preparing HST returns.
- Preparing T4’s, T5’s, and T3’s.
- Preparing for payroll and monthly payroll remittances.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or a college accounting diploma.
- Minimum one year of bookkeeping and accounting experience (having experience working in a CPA firm would be an asset).
- Auditor review experience would be an asset.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment which is deadline driven.
- Excellent computer skills including the proficient user of Microsoft Office and it would be an asset to have working experience with Caseware and Profile tax software.
- Positive attitude and ability to multi-task.
Job Type: Full-time
- Richmond Hill, ON
- Accounting: 1 year
- English, Mandarin
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
- Full Address Richmond Hill, ON
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!