1. Can you explain quarterly forecasting, updating revenue and expense models?
2. What projects have you implemented these skills?
3. In conjunction with these projects how do you execute input of detailed plans & forecast into financial systems?
4. Describe how you coordinate plan transfers.
5. Are you familiar with creating daily sales reports?
6. What processes do you use to create reports?
7. Have you created month-end sales reports?
8. Have these reports involved your knowledge of analysis concerning actual and planned revenues, balance sheets and expenses?
9. Can you describe the practices you use for analysis of financial and management reporting?
10. Do you have experience in annual planning processes?
11. What profitability models have you used for forecasting a project?
12. Are you familiar with developing business casing and ad hoc analysis?
13. How would you maintain these items during a project?
14. Have you ever worked on a budget for an expansion program?
15. What financial practices did you target for this project?
1. How do you relate with program administrators and financial personnel?
2. How do you compile and share monthly data involving income, investment, sales forecasting, shipments, and cash flow reports?
3. What long-range plans have you implemented for the business area?
4. How is your accounting and knowledge of financial systems abilities used to incorporate profit/loss reports?
5. Have you been responsible for maintaining a financial system database? Explain further.
6. Have you ever prepared workforce reviews?
Technical Tasks Questions
1. What computer systems would you use to prepare illustrated technical reports using graphs, spreadsheets and draw charts?
2. What various securities in this industry are you familiar with and how would you compare and evaluate them?
3. How do you interpret data concerning investment programs?
4. Can you define price yields, stability economic influences, future trends and investment risks?
5. How do you achieve knowledge of developments in the fields of industrial technologies?
6. Can you relate some basic business, finance and economic theories?
7. What monitoring skills do you possess involving economic, corporate and industrial developments?
8. What steps do you take when preparing plans of action for financial analysis?
9. Have you presented oral or written reports on entire industries, individual corporations or economic trends? Explain further.
10. Can you describe some recommendations you have had to companies or individuals concerning investment procedures?
11. How do you attract new corporate clients?