Accountant – Key Responsibilities and Experience
· Analyze financial data to prepare financial reports.
· Full-cycle Accounting: ensure accuracy and consistency of invoices, post and review entries, process payments according to terms and payment cycle;
· Perform sales reconciliations, report and follow up with sales/cash discrepancies;
· Monitor and analyze freight costs, follow up with overcharges and account issues;
· Expense allocation for different cost center.
· Perform tax assessment on a monthly basis;
· 3 years of related work experience
· CPA designated or enrolled in CPA program
Skills & Experience Required:
· Experience with accounting transactions such as consolidation, financial statements preparation and note disclosure mandatory
· Analytical and strategic
· Ability to meet objectives
· Innovative and creative with the ability to think outside the box
· Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
· SAP or similar ERP system experience will be considered as assets.