- Performing accounting and financial duties
- Developing a positive working relationship with staff, managers and partners of the firm
- Performing other administrative duties as directed
- Employer is willing to support your Permanent Residence application conditional on satisfactory performance and your willingness to relocate to PEI.
- Undergraduate degree or College diploma
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin is a must
- Background in Accounting and/or Hotel & Golf Resort is an asset
- Experience with, or ability to use, MS Office and accounting software
- Able to prioritize workloads, meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Driver License
How To Apply
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their cover letter and resume to Aaron Yang ([email protected]) or call 647-227-6617.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest.
Job Type: Full-time
- Address 136 Fairway Ave, Summerside, PE C1N 2V5
- Salary Offer Starting from $50,000; Call to discuss