Auto Control Medical – Mississauga, ON
Auto Control Medical is an A&D Company, located in Mississauga, Ontario. We are a recognized supplier of choice for the development of telemedicine sensors and is an established leader in home health monitoring technology. Since 1977, A&D Medical has been manufacturing and distributing a full line of advanced electronic blood pressure monitoring equipment and healthcare products for home and professional use. The company has established itself as a leader in home health monitoring technology through the development and introduction of unique products. A&D Medical offers leading telemedicine solutions for remote patient monitoring of heart disease and other chronic diseases through wired and Bluetooth® wireless systems for health system integrators. Our blood pressure monitors and weight scales have been an integral part in improving outcomes of chronic disease such as congestive heart failure (CHF), diabetes, and hypertension.
A&D is looking for a self-starter who is system savvy and appreciate the need for accuracy in numbers and data management. The Accounting Analyst will process accounts payable, accounts receivable for key accounts and also be responsible for financial and non-financial reporting, acting as a main source for financial information. The ideal candidate will also support the sales and marketing teams in delivering compelling and fact-based insights to drive business building initiatives and measuring the impact, and helping to spot trends.
- Manage accounting common email box. Ensure all submitted invoices and expenses are correct and approved, properly code and record AP invoices into SAP system on time.
- Process payment per payment terms and cash flow needs. Send remit advice to vendors and response all suppliers queries. File and organize accounting documents.
- Collect all signed key account contracts. Verifycustomer charge backs or deductions, request supporting documents or get proper approval when needed.Enter charge back credit memo on time with accuracy.
- Analyze charge backs by type, by product line and by customer.Prepare month end COOP accrual journal entry.
- Reconcile product return credit notes with customer deductions, follow up discrepancy.
- Ensure drop ship invoices are issued correctly and send drop ship invoices in the format required by customers.
- Process & post incoming payments to Accounts Receivable for several key accounts.
- Closely monitor key accounts ARaging, contact customers regarding past due balance owing.
- Analyze sales by sales rep, by sales region, by product sku, by product group, by customer using accounting system data, and data from pharmaceutical distributors such as Mckesson, K&F.
- Provide ad hoc sales reports as required for Sales managers, assisting to spot trends.
- Calculate agent and reps commission, volume rebate, license fee and prepare related month end accrual journal entry.
- Monthly all federal and provincial sales tax remittance.
- Monthly bank reconciliation and other month end /year end duties.
- Collaborate with business leaders to identify improvement opportunities for data management and reporting.
- Ensure effective reporting and analytics are in place for all key initiatives and projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Minimum of three years in ERP system, preferably SAP (Business 1)
- High Proficiency in Excel, Pivot Tables and Database manipulation an essential requirement
- Minimum three years work related experience
- Strong analytical and financial skills, with critical and quick thinking skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
Job Type: Full-time
- advanced Excel: 3 years (Required)
- ERP: 3 years (Required)
- Accounting: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s Degree (Required)