If you are looking for an opportunity to work in an exciting and fast paced environment within the Automotive Industry then a job with the AUTO|ONE Group is exactly what you are looking for! At the AUTO|ONE Group we pride ourselves on being one of Canada’s largest and most customer-focused sales and leasing companies with locations in Toronto and Vancouver, and Halifax.
Everything starts with having the right people on our team. We believe that every single associate brings value and contributes to the success of our business. Currently we are looking for an eager Accounting Analyst to join our Toronto location!
This position will be responsible for providing a high level of financial support directly related to the finance department of a successful automotive leasing and sales company.
Your work will include a variety of tasks including, but not limited to:
- Bank Reconciliations
- Processing vehicle payments (cheques, EFT, wire) and reconciling funding status
- Remit online banking payments and associated accounting entries
- Reconciliation and analysis of general expenses
- Preparing bank files and accounting entries for pre-authorized lease charges
- Pre-authorized banking reconciliations for lease payment accounts
- Capital Asset reconciliation and schedule maintenance
- Active member in month end closing cycle and year end
- Preparation of reports and analysis
- Federal and Provincial tax remittance preparation
- Other accounting tasks as required
Skills and Experience
- University degree in accounting or finance and working toward and accounting designation
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience with lease type pre-authorized payments and on-line banking
- Experience with Microsoft office (Strong excel is required)
- Experience with CDK (ADP) is an asset
- Experience in an automotive retail environment is an asset.*
We are looking for more than just a checklist of skills and experience.
The right attitude and mindset towards the following are key:
- Customer focused – You have a service mentality, and consider a well-served and satisfied customer your ultimate goal. If you would like to position yourself in a growing company with an important role, then please apply providing a recent and relevant resume along with salary expectations
- Diligent – You take pride in the quality of your work in order to ensure the compliance of company financials. You value the integrity of your role to the success of the business.
- Team Oriented – You can work with others to meet deadlines and take on tasks with a team approach.
- Organized – You are a great multitasker with the ability to meet several deadlines simultaneously.
If you would like to position yourself in a growing company with an important role, then please apply providing a recent and relevant resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 /year