- Monitor banking activities of the Corporation and perform bank reconciliation;
- Ensure adequate cash flow to meet the Corporation’s needs;
- Process and manage Account Payable and Account Receivable;
- Produce monthly reports as well as financial statements and cash flow projections;
- Manage and coordinate all fiscal reporting activities for the Corporation;
- Process payroll for staff and applicable remittances;
- Develop and maintain systems of internal controls to safeguard financial assets of the Corporation;
- Ensure communication and coordination of activities with Headquarter finance department as well as with external auditors;
- Ensure communication with investors, financial institutions and other executives.
- Maximize return on invested funds by identifying investment opportunities; maintaining relationships with the investment community.
- Monitor financial performance by measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
Job Type: Full-Time
Compensation: will be based on overall skills and experience.
- Designation: CPA is required
- At least 2-3 years’ Investment Company
- At least 2-3 years’ Accounting experience
- Address north york