View more 2 years ago
A fast-growing online e-commerce platform operator is looking for a passionate Corporate Accountant to join and grow with the company.
Major Job Responsibilities:
- Integration between Online Sales System and QuickBooks Online – working with IT department to ensure the seamless integration between the two systems under the guidance of the Controller
- Management of Inventory System – tracking the quantity, cost and valuation of both online and offline inventory system, following the Company’s inventory procedures
- Bookkeeping – performing daily bookkeeping on accrual basis including invoicing, collection, entering bills and making payments, etc., performing monthly bank and credit card reconciliation and preparing internal financial statements for management review.
- Payroll – preparing scheduled payroll details for employees; reconciling payroll information; filing WSIB returns; and issuing ROEs, etc.
- Tax – preparing and filing HST, QST and PST returns, and annual T4 and T4A slips
- In-depth knowledge of accounting principles, including accrual basis, revenue and expense recognition, and inventory costing and valuation, etc., and of tax knowledge, e.g. application of HST, QST, GST and PST, and information returns
- Proficiency in QuickBooks Online, MS Office (Excel and Word), and quick with computer and new technologies
- Ability to work independently under the guidance of the Controller
- Willing to run multi tasks and take on non-essential work, so the management can focus on company growth
- Fluent bilingual skills in English and Mandarin with both speaking and writing
- Detail-oriented and able to work efficiently with high level of accuracy
- Highly organized with both paper and electronic documents
- Strong interpersonal skills for communicating with vendors and colleagues
- Able to work under stress in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment