- Preparing corporate financial statements (NTRs), year-end working paper files, corporation income tax returns, and T4 and T5 income tax reporting slips and related summaries;
- Preparing trust year-end working paper files, trust income tax returns, and related T3 income tax reporting slips and summaries; and
- Preparing personal income tax returns.
- Completed undergraduate degree with a concentration in accounting
- Up to 2 years of relevant work experience
- Experience with, or ability to use, MS Office and accounting software (Caseware, Jazz-it, Quickbooks, and Profile)
- Able to prioritize workloads, meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their cover letter and resume to Rebecca Shan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Accounting: 1 year (Preferred)
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!