Busy North York Office is looking for experienced Accounts Payable Clerk
- Set up new vendors and maintaining existing vendors
- Receive inventory and maintain complete documentation for the same
- Process invoices and make payments according to company policy
- Prepare and post debit notes
- Reconcile statement of accounts with vendor
- Prepare costing sheet for products where required
- Take care of inter-company inventory transfer
- Bank Reconciliation
- A College degree in business.
- At least two years of accounts payable experience.
- Knowledge of Sage 300 is a definite asset.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office package
- Thorough understanding of the invoice approval process and how it applies to Accounts Payables.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Able to work independently as well as a team player.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Work place is conveniently accessible by TTC. Salary will be based on experience.
Apply by adding wechat at “zuiai371118”