A&D is looking for a self-starter who is system savvy and appreciate the need for accuracy in numbers and data management. The Accounts Receivable Clerk will process full-cycle accounts receivable for all customers including individuals, pharmacy stores and wholesalers.
- Handle inbound calls and email inquiries for account information update, invoice, and statement.
- Review daily invoices and credits for accuracy and send invoices through EDI system, customer system, email format required by customers, or mail.
- Process & post incoming payments by credit card, check, and Electronic Fund Transfer. Prepare daily deposit.
- Research and resolve payment discrepancy, customer charge back, and skip payment on time.
- Create credits for customer’s account with authorization.
- Reconcile accounts receivable ledger, prepare monthly statement.
- Closely monitor accounts receivable aging, contact customers regarding past due balance owing.
- Follow company policy and procedure to handle credit on hold sales order.
- Use Odoo CRM ticket to track complicate and difficult collection issue.
- Maintain accuracy and completeness of customer master data. File and organize accounting documents.
- Maintain positive and professional attitude, always ensure effective communication with customers and colleagues.
- Able to work in a team environment, knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Minimum three years’ work-related experience
- Minimum two years in ERP system, preferably SAP (Business 1)
- Proficiency in MS Office, high proficiency in Outlook and Excel
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong multi-task and problem-solving skills
- English and French bilingual is an asset.