As part of the Adoption Services chapter you are responsible for designing, creating and delivery of services to educate on, and increase the adoption of, IT applications and solutions. You take the lead in providing consultancy on IT applications and solutions and provide the best channel for training and education to connect end users with the appropriate tool for their jobs and increase their productivity.
What you’ll be working on
- Increase the adoption of IT services and solutions by promoting the use and features of IT services to connect end users with the appropriate tool for the job.
- Develops change management campaign and the liaison between User Services Onsite and Service Desk
- Coordinates the distribution of global communications related to the adoption or new features of IT Tools & Services using appropriate communication channels.
- Delivers training courses using the best format and settings to meet customer needs.
- Maintain a continuous improvement program based on metric and satisfaction surveys.
- Ensure fit for purpose communication aligned with Informatic services.
The ideal candidate
- Actively demonstrates an awareness of trends with regards to training and education both internally and externally to help improve and innovate to deliver training in the best possible way to meet the business needs.
- Strong customer engagement and presentation skills with the ability to communicate across all levels
- Ability to work effectively with team members and virtual teams from different locations
- Experience of designing and delivering IT training solutions
- Exhibits intellectual curiosity and integrity and has strong passion to bring value-adding technology to the business