The Senior/Principal Solutions Analyst is responsible for performing technical analysis and for delivering holistic solutions design for T-Mobile systems across the enterprise. This role ensures that design is complete from the customer touchpoints (UIs) all the way through to the backend systems such as billing and 3rd party systems and includes post-transaction logic such as reporting and commissions. The Solutions Analyst excels at facilitating design discussions and building consensus.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES: Essential job duties which are crucial to the performance of the job.
Technology and System
- Leads collaborative design sessions with areas such as Architecture, Development, Middleware, User
- Experience, Billing teams and business owners to coordinate solutions across all impacted systems
including customer account maintenance UIs, web, point of sale, billing, middleware, handset applications,IVR, product catalogs, and data warehouses.
- Uses “API first” strategy to finalize service orchestration and other design details.
- Decomposes user stories to enable design planning and prioritization.
- Provides technical system design recommendations to meet business and functional requirements, while adhering to architecture axioms.
- Authors comprehensive and technical High-Level Design Package deliverables which include sequence diagrams, process flows, functional and nonfunctional design requirements, and traceability.
- Ensures that all domain teams are aligned on agreed solution.
- Leads issue resolution efforts to help eliminate or reduce scheduling or budget impacts.
- Guides new team members in T-Mobile process and design methodologies.
- Reviews project design artifacts for consistency and completeness.
- Researches and identifies improvements to design process efficiency and enterprise standards.
Relationship and People Management
- Works with IT partner teams to complete Rapid Assessment, including Concept Architecture, Top 25 System Impact, Capability Domain & API Context.
- Collaborates with business partners to elicit complete business requirements in an agile framework.
- Assists in interview and screening of analysts’ candidates for contract or full-time positions.
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.