The Analyst, Marketing Analytics & Reporting, under the direction of the Senior Manager, will primarily be responsible for providing data insight and intelligence for the business. The incumbent will bring together data from multiple reporting platforms to analyze and interpret trends, as well as communicate results.
- Prepare, analyze and distribute various monthly and quarterly reports measuring sales and marketing performance across various channels.
- Build and maintain marketing dashboards to track campaign results, brand awareness, and customer retention.
- Analyze large datasets, summarize findings and provide recommendations to management based on analysis.
- Assist in executing various analytics projects including: forecasting, scenario planning, predictive analytics, and digital attribution modelling.
- Create output that tells the story behind the data to assist key stakeholders in making informed business decisions.
- Support research activities through effective project management
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience in an analytical role
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with an ability to think critically, evaluate business problems, and provide solutions/recommendations
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with business intelligence tools such as Looker, Tableau Qlik, Google Analytics, etc.
- Results oriented, with strong attention to detail
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Salesforce is an asset
- Salary based on experience
- Annual performance based bonus
- Group Benefits Plan
- Fitness Reimbursement
“Financeit is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.