This is a standing job listing. That means although this job may not have been posted recently, we are actively looking for Android Engineers.
TribalScale is a rapidly growing custom software design and development company, made up of the best and brightest from across the world. Headquartered in Toronto, TribalScale continues to expand its global footprint with offices in Dubai, New York, and California. Our teams create world-class products and digital experiences across Web, Mobile, and Emerging Technologies for noteable brands, such as ABC News, AAA and PGA Tour, to usher them into the digital age.
Some of the platforms and environments that we work with:
- Mobile Apps & Web Services (iOS, tvOS, Android)
- Voice User Interfaces (Amazon Alexa, Google Home)
- Connected Cars and Home
- Beacon Solutions
- VR & AR
WHY TRIBALSCALE :
- We all come from a pedigree that helped ‘mobile eat the world’, working with brands such as NBA, Facebook, Microsoft, Viacom, etc. Now we’re going to connect the world.
- As a new company, you’ll get your hands dirty in every aspect of our business and have the tremendous growth opportunity.
- We are located at the heart of downtown Toronto with easy access to public transit.
- We offer great benefits: catered breakfast everyday, weekly lunch while learning from industry speakers, dinner for those working late, snacks, health benefits and Netflix membership accounts.
- And you’ll get to work with some of the most passionate folks in the Toronto tech scene.
You are excited about connecting the world and want to join a small team of ambitious technologists. You have a strong passion about building cool products and want to work somewhere where you’re trusted from Day 1. You appreciate the sense of ownership and being recognized and rewarded properly for all the work that you have done. You also have the strong desire of working directly with the founders who have world class experience on developing products from the ground up and launching them into the market
- Elegantly bring designs to life by using cutting edge technologies and techniques
- Lead client-facing projects in small teams
- Take ownership of the quality and usability of your code
- Be a team player of a highly collaborative environment
- 3+ years experience with Android
- Strong communication skills for a pair programming environment
- Preferred experience with TDD or Android testing suites
- Team Player: You believe that you can achieve more on a team — that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. You rely on others’ candid feedback for continuous improvement.
- Preferred experience working directly with clients
- Breakfast is provided every morning and we have a fully stocked kitchen
- Weekly Lunch & Learns, presented by industry speakers
- Take your pick at a gaming break: Smash Bros, foosball or ping-pong
- Wealthsimple Group Retirement Savings Plan (GRSP)
- Full medical and dental benefits
- Corporate-discounted GoodLife membership
- Netflix membership
- Office closed over Winter Holidays
- Regular office events including game nights, movie nights, fitness sessions and more