- Tracking relevant and state-of-the-art studies in the fields of machine learning and NLP.
- Research and development on feasible algorithms to solve practical problems.
- Understanding current bottlenecks for the research topics and application systems.
- (Current) Applying deep learning and reinforcement learning algorithms to improve the current system.
- Minimum 3 years of programming experience in Java, C/C++, Python or other languages.
- Minimum 2 years of NLP / ML research or equivalent development experience.
- Degree in computer science or related fields.
- (Prepared) Knowledge of deep neural networks, reinforcement learning and related algorithms.
- (Prepared) Experiences on deep learning frameworks such as Caffe, TensorFlow or Theano.
- Excellent literature survey, reading and writing skills in English.
- Excellent communication and team-working skills.
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. In an effort to reduce our environmental footprint and enhance the effectiveness of our applicant tracking process, we encourage applicants to apply by submitting your resume in MS Word format and Linkedin website as well.