About the Company
Canada Royal Milk is a member of the Feihe International group of companies, Asia’s
number one infant formula brand. We are an international company with a multicultural
workforce that is committed to diversity and inclusion. Our team members value and
embrace different perspectives and new ideas.
About the Role
This position is one of the most pivotal roles in the company. As the Assistant to the General
Manager, the incumbent will have the opportunity to learn about all aspects of our
business. They will provide comprehensive support to the General Manager, working on a
wide range of projects.
This is an excellent opportunity for professional development and growth. The incumbent
must have an enthusiasm for learning, well developed organizational skills and working
experience in a related area (operations, business, manufacturing, or project management).
Duties include research and report preparation, the review and distribution of relevant
correspondence and communications, taking meeting notes, meeting coordination, travel
arrangements, delegation of requests and assisting with other priorities as required.
What We Offer
The opportunity to build and grow a progressive company, competitive wages, and
extended health benefits.
What We Look For
Curiosity, commitment to learning, and a winning mindset.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in a related field
Experience: 3 years or more of progressively responsible related experience: which includes
at least 1 year experience in a business project coordinator or similar role.
Language: Advanced written and oral communication skills in English and
Chinese/Mandarin. Language skills will be tested.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
1. Co-ordinate and manage special assignments and projects on behalf of the General
2. Act as a liaison between the General Manager and head office to ensure proper handling
of all business matters and timely communication of information;
3. Coordinate and maintain appropriate corporate records and registrations;
4. Under the direction of the GM, in collaboration with all departments, develops annual
KPI for the company, and ensures regular reporting on KPI’s to the General Manager;
5. Coordinate, prepare and gather information to assist in the preparation of reports,
presentations, business and operating plan documents and status reports, including
following up with the appropriate individuals;
6. Create, format, and edit business communications in both English and Chinese
7. Attend meetings and act as recording secretary and ensure accurate minutes are
compiled and distributed within established timeframes. Manage action item lists from
8. Proactively manage the General Manager’s calendar including booking travel
9. Responsible for the communication and promotion of company activities both internally
10. Is privy to, and must protect, confidential materials;
11. Handles special projects and other duties as assigned
The standard office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 5:30 pm. Most of the
work occurs during regular weekday office hours. However, as an international company
with frequent interaction with head office, hours of work involved may vary to
accommodate differences in time zones. Flexible hours are required and may include
evening and week-end hours.
Covid-19 Vaccination Policy
The health and safety of our employees and customers is a top priority for Canada Royal
Milk. Therefore, applicants will only be considered who are fully vaccinated, subject to
human rights considerations and recognized medical exemptions.
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
We strive to build a team that reflects the diversity of the community we work in and
encourage applications from traditionally underrepresented groups such as women, visible
minorities, Indigenous peoples, people identifying as LGBTQ2SI, veterans, and people with