As a leading mobile games developer, Jam City is looking to “level up” our talent for our Bingo team in Toronto. We’re on the hunt for innovators who consider themselves dynamic, collaborative and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
PERKS & BENEFITS
Unlimited Vacation, Paid Sick Days & Holidays*
100% Employee Covered Medical, Dental, Vision Plan Base Plan*
Life Insurance, RRSP matching, Flexible Spending Accounts & More*
Catered Lunches & Well-stocked Kitchens
Company Events such as movie night, pub night and more…
You’ll be equipped with a high-end laptop, monitor and mobile device
Convenient location in downtown Toronto’s entertainment and technology district
*Only applies to full-time positions.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
We are currently looking for an Associate Artist for our hit game, Bingo Pop. Your mission is to work collaboratively with the Art team to help create and improve upon the art within Bingo Pop. You’ll work with a team of artists who are your peers and be inspired by. Your art will be appreciated by all players within the game.
**In order to be considered, you MUST provide us with either a link to an online portfolio, website or a pdf showcasing recent art work upon application.
- Create Concept & Game Art for a variety of projects. Characters, mini-game visualizations, environments, icons, popup alerts, and more!
- Work with the Art Lead and team in maintaining the look of a project.
- Brainstorm ideas with your team within established guidelines.
- Strong traditional art skills and good knowledge of anatomy.
- Self-directed and flexible person who is able to work with tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities to work within a team environment.
- Experience with Photoshop and Vector illustrations.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience as a Production Artist and/or Concept Artist.
- Experience making art for games and/or cartoons.
- Passion for games and virtual worlds.
- Art Degree.
ABOUT JAM CITY
Jam City is an award-winning mobile entertainment studio providing unique and deeply engaging games that appeal to a broad, global audience.
Led by CEO Chris DeWolfe, former MySpace co-founder and CEO, and COO Josh Yguado, former 20th Century Fox executive, Jam City is the creative powerhouse behind some of the highest-grossing and most enduring mobile games. Jam City’s global franchise Cookie Jam has generated more than half a billion dollars, and Panda Pop has more than 120 million downloads to date.
The company also is the go-to studio for Hollywood, having developed immersive, narrative-rich mobile games around iconic entertainment brands. The company’s popular RPG game Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery was the #1 game in more than 40 countries at its launch in April 2018.
Jam City has nine studios located in Los Angeles (HQ), Berlin, Buenos Aires, Bogotá, Burbank, Cedar Falls, San Diego, San Francisco, and Toronto.