Mech solutions is a Canadian 3D Printing company. We are developing a 3D printing software platform, more details on www.cloud3dprint.com. We are now looking to hire a B2B Software Sales to bring on board small/medium sized businesses to the software platform.
As a B2B software sales, your everyday tasks would include but not limited to cold calling, maintaining relationships with potential clients in the education sector, present sales pitch and demonstrate software, and provide after sales support of the software should your client encounter any problems.
We will provide the avenue for great earning potential, we walk the talk with a starting competitive base salary of $50,000, in addition with uncapped earnings.
- Research and find potential leads
- Establish personal relationships with potential leads
- Have full knowledge regarding software feature
- Sign letter of intent with potential partners
- Recognize the needs of the consumer and provide detailed information to the consumer about the technical specifications of the computer software offered by the company.
- Advises customers on technical matters and recommends appropriate computer configurations.
- Provide technical support after software is purchased.
- Construct sales pitches and presentations.
- Travel to areas where needs are projected.
- Stay abreast of market trends.
- Assist with the company helpline.
- Demonstrate product features before a sale.
- Respond to pre-qualification questionnaire or information to tender document.
- Negotiate commercial agreements.
- Help customers maximize the use of software features.
- Ensure quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of employers’ systems and processes.
- Maintain awareness and keep abreast of constantly changing software, hardware systems and peripherals.
- Have 2+ years of experience in B2B sales specifically in the education sector
- Bachelor’s degree
- Professional sales experience with a proven track record to achieve new business development objectives.
- You are fluent in English, written and spoken. Knowledge of another major language would be a significant asset.
- You are dedicated, organized, personable, and able to work autonomously.
- Experience cultivating relationships over the phone an asset.