Who Are We? The leader in Pest and Wildlife Management in Eastern Ontario.
Greenshield Pest Control Inc is a family owned and operated company based in Kingston, Ontario.
We specialize in Pest Control, Bird & Wildlife control, Vegetation Management and Bedbug control services. Greenshield Pest Control provides these specialized services to residential, commercial, industrial, and institutional clients throughout Eastern Ontario.
The Objective of our team is to provide our clients with an unparalleled level of customer service, from initial contact to service completion. Our focus is on positive business growth while maintaining our high standard of customer service. This process has resulted in our need to expand our staff.
Check us out on www.greenshieldpestcontrol.com
Salary: Base (plus commission)
Join our dynamic team of Customer Service Specialists offering clear, detailed and concise sales and service to our existing and soon to be clients.
Support our growing team of Professional Technicians through coordinating all services with coordinated efforts and delivering on superior client support as a key contributor to our Head Office team.
Daily your responsibilities encompass detailed tracking of service requirements and identifying growth opportunities with our evolving client requests.
Your comfort and solid skills in Microsoft Office 365 will be essential to your personal and team success. Professional communication via telephone, email or text is just second nature and part of your daily work flow.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Will be the support contact for all incoming customer calls during regular business hours
- Sales and provide quote for One-Times, Home, Service and Commercial/Industrial Contracts
- Work closely with service technicians, sales staff, and other Greenshield employees towards increasing and maintaining regular business activities
- Data entry including database, technician daily entries, customer information and other entries as needed
- Prepares and issues invoices, statements and follow up on current and overdue accounts in accordance with established procedures; pays approved invoices
- Responds to customer inquiries and requests related to invoicing
- Assists accountant with preparation of reconciliation of books
- Preparation of various payment methods
- Maintains bank account records, reconciles bank statements and balances chequebook
- Other duties as needed
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- Post secondary education in office administration or bookkeeping
- Minimum of two years experience in the office administration or bookkeeping
- Proven record of exemplary customer service
- Extended computer use
- Extended telephone use
- Light lifting (up to 25lbs)
- Clear and effective written and oral communication skills
- Strong PC skills (various software applications)
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Experience and skills in SAGE accounting is an asset
How to Apply
If interested, please submit your resume and cover letter through indeed. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview, we thank you for your interest in Greenshield Pest Control Inc.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Office Adminsitration: 1 year