- Oversee new building development from conception to completion, including preparation of budgets, timelines, preparing applications and obtaining City and municipal permits and licenses.
- Responsible for all contact with client(s), insurance companies, outside agencies, trade contractors and employees to prepare and present cost estimates
- Develop the project plan and ensure that it is being followed – Control and update project schedule as required
- Oversee all projects from initial estimation to determining who and what is required to complete project .
- Responsible for documenting all procedures and all protocols to ensure each job costing is tracked accurately on both new builds and restoration projects.
Responsible for overseeing all administrative duties including following all invoicing procedures, ensure accuracy of all trade and material invoices, and rectify any discrepancies to ensure that costs stay within the original project budget.
- Coordinate on-site crews, equipment as well as coordinate all sub trades
- Any additional tasks as assigned with respect to estimation and management of projects.
- Post-Secondary Degree or Diploma Construction/Engineering
- Minimum of 2 years in Building Development or a similar role
- Ability to read and interpret specifications and drawings
- Demonstrated success in project planning, delivery and execution of building project
- Knowledge of building permit process and licenses
- Valid ‘G’ Licence with clean abstract
- Proficient in related computer applications
Salary to be based on experience
Please send resume by PDF only
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Kingston, ON
- Building Development: 2 years