Create better business outcomes with your analytical acumen and creativity!
Join our team!
Are you a motivated, driven individual with a passion for Telecommunications? TELUS is looking for the ideal candidate to join our Supply Operations team as a Business Analyst II!
As a Business Analyst II, you will be managing the planning and forecasting for the latest, greatest and most innovative handsets in the market! You will be a key player in the purchasing and deployment of over $1 billion of annual spend, building partnerships/relationships with vendors and internal/external stakeholders, and offering expertise in key business areas to help the business grow and flourish, all while providing the best client experience possible.
As a Business Analyst II, you will be in charge of directly communicating with vendors and showcasing your creativity in the form of high paced communication, negotiation and inventory management.
Supporting multiple warehouses, hundreds of SKUs, thousands of channel partners and millions of clients, this role is not only challenging, fast paced, detail and deadline oriented, but it is extremely rewarding and offers a huge growth potential, both as an individual but also as a member of the TELUS family.
If you would like to further your career, put your skills to the test, drive change, build connections, work both individually and in a team all while improving the business process and growing as an individual, come join us on our journey of excellence and apply to this amazing opportunity!
Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together!
As a Business Analyst II supported by the Inventory Manager Purchasing and Products:
- You will be responsible for forecasting and planning handsets across multiple vendors
- You are extremely intuitive with a passion for creative solutions to difficult problems
- You know that the decisions you make can result in the success or failure of large scale sales programs/promotions etc. and you are driven to triumph in all situations
The decisions you make directly impact client experience and likelihood to recommend and your tenacity and dedication more often than not drive positive outcomes.
- By collaborating with Product Marketing, Sales Teams, Channel Partners etc. to gather information in order to make your forecasts as accurate as possible
- By liaising with internal inventory teams (Distribution, Order Management, Corporate Store Planners etc.) in order to master the myriad processes across Supply Operations and becoming an expert across a wide variety of subject matter
You’re the missing piece of the puzzle!
- 3 years’ experience in a forward or reverse logistics high SKU, finished goods environment
- Experience in a Demand Management Planning role in a Multi-Channel, Multi-Warehouse environment
- Bachelor Degree in Commerce, Business Administration, Engineering, or Science preferred
- Enrolled or certified in either APICS or Six Sigma
- Forecasting expertise
- Previous experience with SAP
- Knowledge of a Moving Average Price costing system
- Experience working in a serialized product inventory
- Negotiations experience or contract reviews
- Handset operating system knowledge