At Equitable Life of Canada, we realize that your work life is not just about performing a job; it’s about being part of a workplace that helps you grow and reach your full potential. Within our friendly and collaborative work environment, we recognize that the key to our growth and success is a dedicated, motivated and customer-responsive staff. Join Equitable Life today.
Reports to: Director Investment Finance & Operations
Are you resourceful and tenacious problem solver? Do you pride yourself on your ability communicate effectively and build relationships? Do you have project experience with the PAM investment system? If this is you, you would be a great fit for our Sr. Business Analyst (BA) opportunity.
We’re looking for a candidate who can apply these skillsets, while using a variety of BA tools, to play a key role in the testing of system upgrades and new implementations on this system. We are looking for you to provide in depth technical support to identify issues through to resolution. If that’s you, why not apply now?
- Assess, research, analyze and document sponsor/stakeholder needs
- Recommend business solutions that satisfy sponsor/stakeholder needs
- Consult and coordinate with stakeholders to design and map business processes and procedures
- Lead Business Requirement sessions and identify, track and escalate issues for resolution
- Prepare and consolidate requirements documentation
- Create or assist others in the writing of user documentation, instructions and procedures
- Lead User Acceptance Testing in the planning, development of test cases and test execution
- Manage project scope, schedule, reporting, issue tracking and escalation throughout the planning stage of the project
- 3 or more years as a lead Business Analyst
- Experience with the Pam investment system (XG or PFI series of products)
- Previous investment back office experience
- Strong knowledge of different investments including: equities, fixed income, preferred shares, derivatives, private placements and segregated or mutual funds
- Experience participating in investments system upgrades and testing
- Adaptable to change
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, organization and communication skills
- Sound day-to-day time management skills in a fast paced environment
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
To learn more about Equitable Life, we encourage you to explore our organization.
At Equitable Life, we are committed to providing equal access to employment opportunities across our organization. Please contact our HR team at [email protected] if you would like to receive our job postings in an alternative format or require an accommodation with the application process.