The Business Process Improvement Analyst, under the direction of the President, will primarily be responsible to develop Standard Operating Procedures for Project Management, Estimation, Business Development Departments and positions including documentation and process mapping.. This position will support projects through data analysis to understand root cause of process performance/opportunities.. This role will also drive insights from large volumes of data.. The Business Process Improvement Analyst must possess graduate degree or an advanced degree in a related field and 3-5 years of professional experience with a focus on delivering process and client experience enhancement deliverable. .
- Conflict Management
- Continuous Improvement
- Managing Performance
- Problem Solving
- Project Management
- Strategic Thinking
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures for Project Management, Estimation, Business Development Departments and positions including documentation and process mapping.
- Support projects through data analysis to understand root cause of process performance/opportunities.
- Drive insights from large volumes of data.
- Evaluate, plan, and implement improvements using continuous improvement practices to address business processes and underlying technology.
- Analyze current procedures using lean methodology to recommend changes to improve client experience and operational efficiencies.
- Identify process improvement opportunities, risk and opportunities; and develop required dashboards.
- Recommend new process, process flows, tools or systems solutions that are aligned with the short and long term growth plans of the company.
- Create process maps, standard operating procedures and supporting documentation, such as process documentation/workflows, knowledge articles and self-service guides.
- Gather and document business requirements for project and process improvement/automation efforts.
- Act as an advocate and leader in the continual improvement of processes owned by the company, using LEAN principles, and the application of best practice process improvement methodologies.
- Graduate degree or an advanced degree in a related field
- 3-5 years of professional experience with a focus on delivering process and client experience enhancement deliverable.
- Proven experience in identifying and delivering process improvements.
- Ability to identify measures of performance and actions needed to improve or correct performance
- Ability to adapt to new technology
- Sound analytical thinking, planning, prioritization, and execution skills
- Attendance and conducting of presentations
- Working in an office environment
New City Contracting strives to ensure that its employment practices are free from direct and indirect discrimination and is committed to upholding the human rights of those participating in the hiring process. In pursuit of this commitment, New City Contracting will not condone or tolerate any acts of discrimination or harassment under any of the grounds protected under human rights legislation. This commitment extends to the hiring process and throughout the course of employment.