Toronto, ONFull-time, Permanent$75,000 – $110,000 a year
Rapidly Growing Panel Manufacturer is looking for a Chemical Engineer with a strong background in Nanotechnology, and extensive experience in coatings as they relate to glass and light transmittance. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in glass coatings (using metals, plasma, and other deposition techniques), films, etching, and imprinting. We are looking for someone who is creative, with skills in analysis, problem-solving, and new product development. As part of our R&D team, you will be helping to develop components that contribute to the development of new solar panel technology. This is an excellent opportunity for the right person.
We are an equal opportunity employer with a great company culture. The successful candidate will join our team in Etobicoke, and report to the group’s R&D Manager.
– Must be creative, analytical, and be able to solve problems
– Must be able to think in a holistic and integrative (big-picture) manner
– Highly motivated individual with extensive experience in glass (or other material) coating technology, material science, mechanical and/chemical engineering, Nanotechnology, and/or related fields.
– A background in R&D, and/or Engineering
– Knowledge of multiple disciplines as they apply to coating technology and glass.
– Work with our R&D team and senior management for new product development
– Develop glass coatings to assist in the development solar panel prototypes
– Hypothesis development, supporting research, and experiment development
– Material, supplies, and equipment specification and acquisition
– Set-up and run experiments
– Testing, analysis, and documentation of ideas and experiments
– Collaboration with team members to develop new concepts and materials for testing
– Help to scale up successful R&D experiments and processes for full-scale production
WHAT WE OFFER:
– We offer a salary of $75,000-$110,000/year based on experience, plus bonus based on performance.
– Exceptional opportunity for the right person
– Excellent working environment
– Very stable – Our Company is well funded and growing rapidly.
– Hours – 5-day work-week – 8:30 am – 4:30 pm.
– Full-time position
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $75,000.00 to $110,000.00 /year