Xperigo is an exciting place to work. Xperigo provides premium, end-to-end customer experience management services including roadside assistance, tier 1 and 2 call centre services, telematics and e-call services to over 43 brands in North America.
For over 29 years, Xperigo has worked closely with our clients as a valued strategic partner providing world-class solutions tailored to our clients. Utilizing new and emerging technology to manage the customer experience both inside and outside the vehicle, Xperigo’s goal is to transform negative events into positive brand experiences.
In this role, you would be reporting directly to the Manager, Accounting and would be responsible for many of the day-to-day task-based activities in Finance.
- Complete monthly client billings and invoicing
- Process credit memos or journal entries
- Handle and process customer claims and process the payment
- Follow up on outstanding payments and answer customer queries
- Monitor all payments and prepare monthly billing reports
- Manage account balances and resolving inconsistencies
- Prepare monthly accruals and journal entries for completion of monthly close
- Update accounting reports/documents with issued invoices, processed payments, new balances, and customer contact information
- Support the external auditors in completion of the year-end audit
- Support the annual budgeting process
- Assist with special projects and perform additional duties as required
- Enrollment in CPA designation program considered an asset
- Advanced level of understanding and experience with Microsoft Excel
- Individual must be detail orientated, have a high level of accuracy and be dependable
- Excellent organization and time management skills in dealing with changing priorities in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently and multi-task in a fast-paced, team-based environment
- Excellent business judgment and numerical skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills