Who is BGRS?
At BGRS, we move the people that move the world, enabling opportunities by connecting people and places.
We relocate people across the globe, supporting and guiding their journey by administering benefits on behalf of our clients. Synchronized with our clients for success, we transform mobility programs into a means of recruitment, development, and retention of talent. Our client partners include some of the largest global organizations, as well as mid-tier growth companies and government agencies. As a leading company in global talent mobility, we are committed to fostering an engaging, flexible, and inclusive environment that encourages growth and collaboration. We look forward to welcoming you to our team where you can experience what partnership and talent mobility can achieve.
As a Client Data Specialist – Business Intelligence, you will contribute to BGRS’ success by managing elements of data integrity, client reporting and internal reporting for one or more client teams. The successful candidate should have a keen interest and curiosity in using data to provide insight to the client and the business. The position ensures adherence to the terms and conditions of the client contract(s), and delivers superior customer service while meeting all client contracted SLA performance standards and performs data analysis tasks (descriptive and predictive) as required.
**In response to the COVID-19 pandemic all interviews are being conducted virtually.
If selected for an in-office position, you will work remotely while BGRS operates under mandatory telework.
What You’ll Be Doing
• Produce reports, in a timely and accurate manner, and analysis identifying trends and potential issues leveraging standard data sources and analysis tools
• Use standard reports available and then add more client data for analysis to provide actionable insights and inform the client on their human capital mobility trends
• Build productive and effective relationships with clients, suppliers and internal teams at BGRS
• Collaborates with the Client Service and Business Intelligence resources to achieve timely production of KPIs and SLAs reports. Ensures 100% accuracy in data integrity
• Perform User Acceptance Testing on reports and analysis data sources as required
• Act as SME to Client Services on report issues and resolutions
• Co-ordinates and participates in the creation and of reports and analysis for Client review meetings
• Educate Client Services Consultants on the importance of key data elements and impact on clients
• Provide recommendations to the Director Client Services and the client based on data trends.
• Present directly to clients and key decision makers on trending volume, spend, service, program utilization, exception analysis, and various other data elements
• Participate in special projects as assigned
What You Bring to BGRS
• BS in Information Technology, Mathematics, Information Management, Business or equivalent; and/or very strong related work experience, including business experience
• Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in Reporting and Analytics
• Previous data mining experience required
• Experience in developing and building dashboards, scorecards and data visualizations for presenting KPIs and Trends
• Experience with basic statistical concepts and correlation and regression analysis
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel Power Query, PowerPivot, Pivot Tables and Charting capabilities
• Strong data analytics skills with the proven ability to collect, organize and analyze large amounts of data
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent collaboration and communication skills. Ability to work at ease with internal IT colleagues, Client Services as well as external stakeholders
• Ability to present effectively to internal and external audiences as required ensuring large amounts of data are conveyed in a consumable format for external client audiences
• Knowledge of international compensation, immigration, global mobility highly desired
• You foster belonging and encourage authenticity. You are inclusive, value diversity, and recognize that these behaviors empower and inspire positive action and promote innovation
What BGRS Offers
- Competitive salary and incentive plans
- Workplace flexibility for a balanced work/life approach
- Comprehensive benefits packages and wellness program
- Generous company-paid vacation days and holiday time
- Challenging, collaborative, diverse corporate culture
- Ongoing opportunities for learning and career development