Residential & Commercial Supervisor
- MUST have at least 5 years experience in a supervisory role in Construction.
- Beginning the initial mobilization and set up of the construction site.
- Ensure high standards of workmanship and efficiency.
- Ensure the efficient use of labor, machines and materials used by the crew.
- Take an active role in the, training, assignment and supervision of project staff, including monitoring performance, providing feedback and taking corrective action.
- Ensuring safety on site
- Minor takeoff
- Coordinate the daily activities of project staff, construction trades and subcontractors, and use corrective actions to keep the project on time and on budget.
- Assist in the resolution of design issues, change requests, material defects and equipment problems.
- Monitor job progress, and provide regular progress reporting to management.
- Establish effective onsite communications and progress reporting with sub-trades and clients.
- Maintain effective labor relations through compliance with company policies, labor agreements, resolution of employee grievances and fair treatment of employees.
- Ensure compliance with Wemp & Smiths health and safety training and reporting requirements.
- Responsible for all on-site construction activities on a daily basis including daily/weekly reporting & journalling.
- Monitor and ensure project plans, schedules are followed.
- Ensure safety and quality standards are met.
- Supervise and coordinate field staff and sub-contractors.
- Work with and advise senior management to prevent or resolve potential problems regarding scheduling, quality or cost control and various other site matters.
- Work closely with the Project Manager, consultants, trade contractors, inspectors and regulatory agencies to prepare and execute project plans.
- Must have a reliable vehicle to travel to job sites.
- Must have a valid drivers license.
- Training certificates will be considered an asset.
Job Type: Full-time
- Construction Supervising: 5 years
Required license or certification:
- Driver’s Licence
Email Me Jobs Like These
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs