IT STARTS HERE.
At MNP we pride ourselves on being different – it’s our entrepreneurial drive that sets us apart. It’s the same drive that’s helped us become Canada’s fastest growing national firm. We foster collaboration, value your ideas, promote based on talent, live balanced lifestyles and make time for FUN. We are one firm, one team, collaborating to support you wherever you want to take your career.
Join the momentum. As a Consultant, Digital Business Analysis, Technology Solutions, you will be involved throughout the project lifecycle, working with our customers to understand their digital experience strategy and objectives; current business processes and challenges; and desired customer experience. You will work closely with our professional staff and technical architects to enable technology solutions and ultimately build lasting success through technology. .
ROLE @ MNP
- Building creative and functional user experiences for digital solutions
- Possessing knowledge, experience and understanding of the Business Analyst role throughout the software development lifecycle (SDLC). You will: work cross-functionally with product owners, clients, developers, and QA to deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Understanding of digital technology principles and approaches, including web content management systems, customer relationship management and analytics.
- Play the role of Product Owner in developing and managing the requirement management lifecycle, including prioritizing requirements from a business value perspective.
- Writing process, technical, and training documentation as required.
- Engaging with senior technical stakeholders and peers to understand the technical architecture that supports business applications.
- Acting as liaison between the client stakeholders and technical team, representing client needs and requirements.
- Consistently and confidently presenting findings/deliverables to client personnel.
- Coordinating project activities, including planning, client and team meetings, status reporting, and project deliverables.
- Providing direction and assistance to team members, including mentoring to develop new skills and expertise.
- Finding opportunities to continuously improve processes and tools for project delivery.
- A post-secondary degree or diploma in Business Administration, Marketing, Commerce, Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5 years of experience in a digital business analysis role and/or digital consulting.
- Strong understanding of project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle, including risk management experience.
- Strong understanding of business process design and business analysis approaches and tools.
- Demonstrated experience working with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and/or Microsoft Power Platform.
- Demonstrated experience working with digital experience platforms, such as Drupal, Adobe Experience Manager, Sitecore, or other similar WCMS.
- Knowledge and experience with various aspects of SDLC and agile/scrum methodologies.
- Certified Scrum Master training and certification considered an asset
- Demonstrated ability in building strong client relationships.
- Ability to develop and implement day-to-day operating policies and procedures to contribute to organizational effectiveness.
- Ability to work effectively in fast paced environment both independently and as part of a team. Perform stakeholder engagement and relationship management.
- Able to convert strategic concepts to tactical plans with attention to detail.
- Experience in presenting materials and recommendations to small or large audiences including senior/executive management who have varying levels of technical expertise.
- Ability to hold a Government of Canada security clearance
- Willingness to travel, as required
MY REWARDS @ MNP
More than a paycheque, MNP is proud to offer customized rewards for our team members. With a focus on health and wealth, we provide an extensive list of benefits that support our unique culture and foster work-life integration.
Our [email protected] program offers benefits that allow you to thrive at work and outside of the office. Be rewarded with generous paid time off including 4 personal days, firm sponsored social events, a group pension plan with 4% matching contribution, voluntary savings products, bonus program eligibility, a wellness subsidy, health and dental benefits, mental health resources, exclusive access to perks and discounts, professional development assistance, learning opportunities through MNP University, a flexible dress for your day environment and more!