View more 1 year ago
Here’s your chance to join one of Toronto’s fastest-growing technology companies! Statflo provides a one-to-one outreach platform for front-line staff in retail to build authentic relationships and increase sales with their customers. Statflo’s proprietary platform is deployed in thousands of stores in North America. Statflo is committed to its team and invests in great people to build a great product and a great company.
What we do:
– Engage retail staff by providing an intuitive workflow and holistic customer lifecycle and outreach strategy that allows retail sales reps to reach out to customers directly.
– Enable stores to stay in touch with local prospects and current customers using 1:1 conversations via messaging or phone.
– Motivates and empowers teams by connecting the dots between the outreach they do and the return they get, demonstrating that with the proper coaching and messaging they can have an incredible 10% increase in same-store sales.
Why it matters:
– Millions of retail workers are handed a broom or they’re left unsupervised and resort to keeping up with their Snap streaks during the 8 hours they are idle each week. We challenge this status quo by empowering them to increase sales themselves and ultimately make more money.
– Millions of customers of wireless carriers and technology retailers want a better customer experience that is personal, proactive and timely.
– Customers and retail reps want to engage via messaging. 89% of shoppers want two-way conversations with brands and local businesses, via messaging and 83% of shoppers say they expect regular communication about their past purchases. Similarly, retail reps are uncomfortable with “cold calls” and prefer to start conversations in a medium that is more natural for them.
Statflo is seeking a content strategist to play a foundational role in educating, engaging, and evangelizing prospects and customers about the power of Statflo.
- Work with cross functional teams to execute a content strategy and maintain a editorial calendar
- Develop and create compelling content aligned with prospect education and customer engagement including, articles, videos, podcasts, and webinars
- Proactively engage the online community and relevant thought leaders on social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Youtube)
- Identify gaps in our content, recommend new topics, and create the new content
- Collaborate with all internal and external stakeholders to ensure content promotion is effective
- Analyze and report on content engagement
You will be Successful in this Role if:
- You have proven work experience as a Content Strategist, Content Manager or similar role (sample work must be submitted)
- You have strong writing and communication skills
- You are a critical and creative thinker with the ability of clearly articulating your thoughts
- Proven track record in performing well in a fast-paced environment, with the organizational skills to effectively manage multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Experience managing Social Media pages (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube)
- Familiarity with SEO guidelines
- Familiarity with email marketing, audience targeting, and reporting
- BA in Journalism, English, Philosophy, Communications, or any other relevant field
- You are a bilingual speaker and writer (French and English)
- You have experience with Podcasting (as a publisher)
- You are comfortable with public speaking
Statflo welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Equal Opportunity Employment:
Statflo is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We are happy to consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. If you require accommodation during the recruitment process, including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms, or other accommodations, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.