About Canadian Dealer Lease Services Inc.
Canadian Dealer Lease Services Inc. (CDLSI) is a leading provider of white-label and branded leasing solutions to the automotive industry. With a rapidly-growing portfolio based on industry-leading partnerships, CDLSI offers leasing solutions across Canada.
CDLSI develops, launches, and operates white-label leasing solutions for the retail automotive industry across Canada. We deliver integrated leasing solutions for our clients, with outstanding customer service, all the way through to effective end-of-term management and remarketing. We develop tailored programs which respond to our clients’ individual needs – allowing them to build business volume and strengthen customer relationships while we deliver robust and scalable leasing programs.
We focus on driving successful relationships for our clients, lessees and our team!
The Corporate Accountant is a member of the Corporate accounting team at CDLSI which is responsible for account analysis and financial reporting at the company. The individual will be detailed orientated and diplomatic. They will be able to efficiently manage independent work as well as works well within a team.
- Reconcile and maintain corporate G/L accounts to identify discrepancies requiring investigation;
- Reconcile lease administration system with corporate accounts, including daily lease portfolio bookings and related taxes;
- Maintain corporate and lease portfolio spreadsheets for month-end analysis, reporting and journal entries;
- Assist with overall coordination with Lease Accounting;
- Analyze various expenses and explain variances from prior periods;
- Assist with month-end, quarterly and year-end close process;
- Assist with external audit at year-end, including preparation of year-end reconciliations and working papers;
- Assist with creating and updating accounting procedures, process flows, and policies;
- Assist with creating and maintaining lease related reports for internal and external review; and
- Assist with invoicing and accounts payable.
- Associate degree in Accounting or a related field;
- 1+ years experience in Accounting Clerk or similar position;
- Highly proactive attitude;
- Self-motivated individual with high level of attention to detail;
- Ability to prioritize;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access);
- Work with minimal supervision;
- Experience in the automotive, leasing or financial auditing industries is an asset; and
- Bilingual in French is a strong asset.
CDLSI welcomes and encourages applicants from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
CDLSI is an equal opportunity employer. It is CDLSI’s policy to recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications, with emphasis on selecting the best-qualified person for the job. CDLSI does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law.
CDLSI would like to thank all applicants for applying, but only those selected as potential candidates will be contacted.