Based in Kingston Ontario and with satellite offices in Sydney Australia, Vancouver, and Boston, Novari Health specializes in designing, building and deploying enterprise-scale software solutions that improve access to care for patients and at the same time improves the delivery of healthcare. Our Novari Access to Care® integrated software platform includes modules that enable eReferrals, coordinated care, telemedicine, eBooking, wait list management and air traffic control like functionality, that helps patients get the right care at the right time by the right provider.
Novari Health is based in beautiful Kingston, Ontario with all its amenities and low cost of living. On the shores of Lake Ontario, halfway between Toronto and Montreal and only 1.5 hours from Ottawa. Kingston, Ontario consistently ranks as one of the best places to live in Canada. Our team is made up of intelligent, young, dynamic individuals with a wide range of skill sets that collectively are accomplishing great things for the healthcare system and patients. Creativity, initiative, problem-solving skills, a can-do attitude, and great work ethic are hallmarks of our team members.
We are searching for creative and motivated individuals to join our team as a customer experience specialist. In this role, you will use your technical and interpersonal skills to provide outstanding application specific support to a wide variety of customers.
- Represent the front line of the Novari Health customer experience team
- Provide high-quality support for Mac/OS X and Windows-based web browsers
- Work effectively in a team environment to monitor, log, resolve, and escalate IT issues
- Manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, prioritizing workload efficiency
- Engage in real-time troubleshooting with customers to resolve technical issues
- Provide timely and accurate solutions by email and phone to incoming customer questions
- Be an expert in our products, services, processes, and tools
- Assist in improving and documenting our support processes and systems
- Use the knowledge you gain from working with our community to provide recommendations to improve the user experience on the site
The successful applicant must have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated self-starter with excellent time management skills
- Must have proficient computer and internet skills
- Must be articulate and confident speaking on the telephone
- Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be capable of making considered and responsible decisions when resolving customer concerns
- Must be capable of adapting to change
The following skills would be an asset:
- Experience in the healthcare sector
- Customer service experience and /or Call center experience
Please submit a resume, cover letter, and a list of references with salary requirements. Please, no phone calls or drop-ins. Information on us, our solutions, partners, and clients are available at www.novarihealth.com. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time