Company: Rodair International
Position Title: Customer Service Representative
Branch: Mississauga, On
Department: Fashion Logistics
Rodair’s tailored solutions support clients around the globe, providing international freight forwarding, project forwarding, courier, warehouse and distribution, customs brokerage, and 3PL services. Tapping into a reach that spans all continents, Rodair delivers client solutions that sew together the supply chain from factory floor to retail floor, showroom floor to the final user.
We create and provide tailored logistics solutions through our marriage of high tech and high touch, to support key market verticals within the fashion, retail, automotive, and mining industries. We are a company that empowers the imagination in a supportive environment where innovation is expected. Rodair is a high touch solutions company delivering customized logistics experiences for our client partners. Threaded into our DNA is the drive to deliver complete reliability to every stakeholder with every interaction while ensuring we are easy to do business with.
We have an exciting opportunity in our Mississauga branch for graduates or entry level applicants who are looking for a position where they can grow and learn within a fast paced and challenging environment that offers lots of opportunity.
- Responsible for shipment receipt, storage, inventory control and distribution.
- Maintain and upkeep inventory in WMS inventory system
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Keep track of orders received through courier, fax or e-mail. Prioritize and consolidate shipments if necessary.
- Input orders into the warehouse inventory system.
- Coordinate with warehouse manager regarding receiving and shipping of orders.
- Generate picking reports and adjustment reports.
- Responsible for making shipping appointment for customers when necessary such as Holt Renfrew, The Bay, Harry Rosen, Sporting Life and Sears, etc.
- Generate shipping label.
- Prepare truck bills.
- Provide POD to clients.
- Send pick ticket Report or confirmation of shipment to clients before the end of the day.
- Approve payment of purchase invoices.
- Keep shipping documents in files.
- Other duties as required
Knowledge, Skills and abilities
- Excellent in communication in answering the phone, dealing with customers/clients and fellow employees.
- Experience in inventory control and distribution.
- Detail orientated and good with numbers.
- Organization skills in inventory control.
- Good sense of prioritizing day to day workload and team projects.
- Creativity in problem solving and in presentations to clients.
- P.C. skills – Windows and Excel spreadsheet.
- Post graduate education preferred
- Address 350 Pandent Dr