- Position Type
- Full Time
IT STARTS HERE.
At MNP we pride ourselves on being different – it’s our entrepreneurial drive that sets us apart. It’s the same drive that’s helped us become Canada’s fastest growing national firm. We foster collaboration, value your ideas, promote based on talent, live balanced lifestyles and make time for FUN. We are one firm, one team, collaborating to support you wherever you want to take your career.
Join the momentum. We are seeking an ERP Functional Consultant for our growing Technology Solutions team. Driving business excellence, MNP is a leading national accounting, tax and business consulting firm in Canada. Our Consulting team works with organizations in the public, private and not-for-profit sectors to provide innovative strategies tailored to maximize efficiencies, enhance performance and increase profitability. Specifically, our recognized Technology Consulting team works with clients to translate technology issues and opportunities into meaningful results that meet organizational needs.
ROLE @ MNP
Implementation and support of ERP platforms (e.g.: Acumatica, Sage 300, Sage X3, for new/existing clients by:
- Understanding the current client environment and documenting the “as is process” for review with client
- Conducting Level 1 training on the specific ERP system to educate clients on the related functionality to assist them in upcoming system design decision making
- Setting up the pilot and supporting the client in the set up of specific masters
- Conducting the pilot testing allowing the testing of the actual client workflows and data in the new ERP system and evaluating if the intended results are achieved
- Supporting the client in the identification and analysis of gaps (if any) and ensuring resolution which may involve coordinating with the MNP Dev and/ or IT Support teams
- Conducting/co-coordinating data migration, resolving any problems encountered or escalating as required
- Overseeing the “go live” process
- Providing “post live” support as required
- Providing support over initial month ends as required
- Monitoring progress against scheduled timeframes throughout the implementation
- Keeping management up to date on the project’s progress throughout and escalating issues as appropriate with recommendations/ solutions.
- Ensuring project deliverables are met as described in the Scope Document and project is within budget.
- Ensuring all project related documents are maintained
- Effectively manage customer expectations keeping them informed of the project status as appropriate
- Individually learning and training oneself on new modules, add-ons and new software
- Demonstrating the understanding of End-to-End life cycle of an ERP Implementation Project
- Writing SQL queries and extra data from the database
- Demonstrating skill set around various modules in Sage 300
Manage customer support in coordination with other departments:
- Ensure customer support is handled prompty and effectively
- Follow up and coordinate with other departments
- Ensure adherence to agreed upon client support procedures
- MOnitoring log of client support issues
- Escalate and follow up on outstanding client support issues
- Prioritize and work on multiple projects and take responsibility for all communication to various stakeholders
Manage and grow client relationships:
- Secure role as the Primary Relationship Manager (PRM) with client
- Ensure all customer relatioships are “referenceable”
- Cross sell add-on products/upgrades to existing customers
- Cross sell MNP Dev and IT products and services to existing customers
- Communicate effectively and engage with customer
Skills and Experience
- Thorough understanding of the following:
- ERP Platforms/Technology
- Sold understanding of business process flows
- Solid understanding of practical finance concepts from an ERP perspective
- Functional and implementation experience
- Project Management
- Sage 300 Certification(s)
- Knowledge of basic data concepts, Sage 300 add-on modules, Sage Intelligence and/or other third-party reporting tools
MY REWARDS @ MNP
More than a paycheque, MNP is proud to offer customized rewards for our team members. With a focus on health and wealth, we provide an extensive list of benefits that support our unique culture and foster work-life integration.
Our [email protected] program offers benefits that allow you to thrive at work and outside of the office. Be rewarded with generous paid time off including 4 personal days, firm sponsored social events, a group pension plan with 4% matching contribution, voluntary savings products, bonus program eligibility, a wellness subsidy, health and dental benefits, mental health resources, exclusive access to perks and discounts, professional development assistance, learning opportunities through MNP University, a flexible dress for your day environment and more!