MGI Tech Co., Ltd. (MGI), a subsidiary of BGI Group, is committed to enabling effective and affordable healthcare solutions for all. Based on its proprietary technology, MGI produces sequencing devices, equipment, consumables and reagents to support life science research, medicine and healthcare. MGI’s multi-omics platforms include genetic sequencing, mass spectrometry and medical imaging. Providing real-time, comprehensive, life-long solutions, its mission is to advance life science tools and lead digital health innovation.
- Work closely with international finance BP at headquarters to ensure all responsibilities pertaining to the finance department are met;
- Develop and direct the activities of the professional staff involved with the financial aspects of regional operations, including forecasting, planning, budgeting, financial controls, etc.;
- Collating, preparing and interpreting financial information to local management while recommending further courses of action;
- Analyze costs, pricing, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to business plans, undertaking research into pricing, competitors and factors affecting performance;
- Establishing and maintaining internal controls, streamlining internal management processes, and handling local tax matters;
- Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, including auditors, solicitors, bankers and statutory organizations;
- Keeping abreast of changes in financial and tax regulations and legislation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field;
- 5+ years’ experience in a financial management position;
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Bilingual in Chinese/English is a must, and professional qualification such as CPA or similar will be considered a plus.
Location & Headcount