A rapidly growing, boutique M&A firm located in Markham, with offices across North America is looking for a dynamic, driven Financial Analyst to join their team. If you are passionate about financial analysis, and are comfortable interacting with clients this may be the perfect role for you! This is a consulting role offering and is a great opportunity to harness your skills, grow, and establish long term relationships with the leader in the industry.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Prepare dealership valuation report (data entry, review of information, normalization of earnings, etc.)
- Assist in the preparation of comprehensive prospectus (Financial analysis, key performance indicators, etc.)
- Updating the financial information in old prospectus to keep them current.
- Making sure all our client files are well organized and not missing any information.
- Assist in the Due Diligence process of our clients; Manage data room, classification of information, etc.
- Follow budget versus actual and provide monthly reports
- Generate ad hoc financial analysis for executive team
Qualifications and Skills
- CPA designation
- Retail automotive background would be a major +
- Good Microsoft Excel skills required
- Experience in accounting cycle (e.g. Bank reconciliation, AR/AP, etc.)
- Bilingual is a + (English and French)
- Fast learner
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- accounting: 2 years