Our Client, financial and insurance corporation, is looking to ass a Financial Analyst to their team to support and troubleshoot day-to-day investment operational issues using their exceptional analytical skills. this is 1-year contract to start.
The position requires an understanding of accounting, administration systems and ability to quickly investigate issues and determine correct course of action with minimal direction.
Excel test is required for this role, the link will be sent to selected candidates.
- Support day-to-day middle office cash operation team
- Research and resolve inquiries/issues related to fund managers, custodian, and business partners
- Display strong business and technical knowledge and provide support to peers to facilitate the development of project scope, risk, impacts and quality criteria
- Provide value-added analysis and clear, concise commentary on proposed project documents
- Demonstrate appropriate understanding/working knowledge of accounting principles and internal controls and apply them
- Understands risks and issue logging, along with proposed mitigating solutions
- Provide insight into results and add value to business partners to assist in business decisions
- Bachelor degree in accounting and/or 5+years of accounting experience, previous experience in financial analysis
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Ability to establish priorities and manage tasks with accuracy and attention to detail
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to quickly learn new concepts/processes and make educated decisions
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills required to liaise with colleagues and develop relationships across the organization to resolve project issues
Job Type: Full-time
- accounting: 5 years
- Financial Analysis: 3 years