Wescast is currently recruiting for a Financial Analyst for our Location in Stratford, Ontario.
Reporting to the Finance Leader, the Financial Analyst is responsible for the preparation of WSS financial reports & analysis, relating to historical and forward looking information. Also provides support to the WSS quoting, product costing and transfer pricing activities.
- University degree or college diploma and working towards a professional accounting designation
- 3-5 years financial accounting experience.
- Costing related experience in a manufacturing setting
- Proven ability to communicate effectively through various means with internal and external customers
- Proven problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with computer programs such as MS Office
- Fluent in Mandarin and English would be an asset
- Competitive hourly wage
- A comprehensive benefits package
Wescast thanks all applicants for their interest.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted at this time.
For a company overview, please visit our website at http://www.wescast.com
Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities. Should you be contacted by Wescast Industries regarding your application, please advise if you require accommodation.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
In its commitment to promote fair and equitable treatment of all employees and applicants, Wescast provides equal employment opportunities for all individuals regardless of age, sex, disability, race, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sexual orientation, marital status or any other ground as described in the Ontario Human Rights Code. Wescast’s implementation and support of employment initiatives, encourage diversified labour force participation and equal access to opportunities based on merit and performance.
Job Type: Full-time