Conducting regular analysis in regards to Skyjack Sales in NAM. Collecting and compiling information from a variety of internal and external sources. Providing value-add reporting and presentations to meet business needs. Liaises with all data sources including (Finance, Sales, IT, Operations)
· Working closely with sales, operations, and finance departments to prepare analyze, compete and summarize sales reporting for management.
· Consolidation and analysis of information to identify trends and opportunities and to highlight any strengths, weaknesses and potential risk.
· Analyze budgeted and expected results to actuals on a weekly, quarterly, and annual basis. This includes period vs. period and period on period comparisons.
· Review and analyze market share data and market trends and provide meaningful reporting
· Analyzing sales compensation, sales quotation, sales margin, lost orders, pipeline sales
· Working closely with marketing intelligence to improve weekly, monthly, and annual sales forecast process
· Preparing any adhoc requests as required
· Maintaining a database of information sources for all levels of data and information, including information that can be accessed by Finance & Sales team
· A college diploma or undergraduate degree in Accounting, Business or a related discipline is required.
· Close to completion of CPA program
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Advanced Excel skills.
· Effective verbal and written communication skills in order to work proactively with all stakeholders across departments.
· Able to work on own, unsupervised and be able to plan own workload and meet deadlines
· Ability to interpret graphs of financial variables and create tables to track financial data
· Ability to derive meaningful insights from large data sets
· Ability to work with large datasets without losing sight of the big picture
Full Time Salary
Percentage of Travel Required