A real estate development company which locates in Downtown Niagara Falls is looking for a Financial Manager to join our growing company. This positon is responsible for planning, organizing, directing, controlling and evaluating the operation of financial and accounting departments. Developing and implementing the financial policies and systems of establishments. Establishing performance standards and prepare various financial reports for senior management.
It’s an exciting time to be at GR(CAN), and our unparalleled investment means a real opportunity for colleagues to make a mark and contribute to a high-performance culture.
If you believe you can help us drive this strategic investment, we want to hear from you.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operation of an accounting, audit or other financial department
- Develop and implement the financial policies, systems and procedures of an establishment
- Prepare or co-ordinate the preparation of financial statements, summaries, and other cost-benefit analyses and financial management reports
- Co-ordinate the financial planning and budget process, and analyze and correct estimates
- Supervise the development and implementation of financial simulation models
- Evaluate financial reporting systems, accounting procedures and investment activities and make recommendations for changes to procedures, operating systems, budgets and other financial control functions to senior managers and other department or regional managers
- Recruit, organize, train and manage staff
- Act as liaison between the organization and its shareholders, the investing public and external financial analysts
- Establish profitability standards for investment activities and handle mergers and/or acquisitions
- Notify and report to senior management concerning any trends that are critical to the organization’s financial performance.
- Completing other tasks assigned by supervisors.
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration, economics, commerce or a related field is required.
- Several years of experience in accounting, auditing, budgeting, financial planning and analysis or other financial activities are required.
Please be noted that the position is in Niagara Falls downtown office.
To apply: Qualified candidates are invited to submit your resume to info at gr-gp.com. Please quote the job title in the subject line of your email – “Financial Manager”.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- Accounting: 5 years