A rewarding and empowering career that offers room for growth is what you can expect as a financial security advisor with Freedom 55 Financial, a division of Canada Life Assurance Company.
Help clients as they work to achieve their financial goals and dreams, all while making your own success a reality.
As a financial security advisor, your job has a lot to offer you:
– Take control of your success – embrace your entrepreneurial spirit and run your own business working from any financial centre in Canada.
– Build your own business – grow your career and your worth, and we’ll reward you for it.
– Stay ahead of the game – benefit from numerous professional development and training options.
– Accomplish something big – empower clients to reach their objectives with proven processes.
– Pick your market(s) – create lasting relationships based on a solid understanding of each client’s unique financial goals.
Who we’re looking for:
– A passionate and experienced business professional with sales experience
– A personal and engaging individual who can build trusting client relationships
– A productive self-starter who can work as part of a team
– A person geared to achieve financial success through commission-based compensation
– A true professional who offers clients the best customer service experience possible
Why join Freedom 55 Financial?
– Get rewarded and recognized – programs, campaigns, promotions and development meetings are designed to recognize employee contributions – because your success is our success.
– Learn and grow – numerous professional development programs empower our team members to learn from industry experts.
– Competitive compensation – commission-based compensation rewards the work you put into building your client base and includes up-front commissions, productivity-based bonuses, benefit options, a company-matching RRSP program and a share ownership plan.
– We support you – building a business takes time, which is why we provide you with an initial training allowance and the resources, tools and processes required to support your growth.
– Always innovating – benefit from an organization that values the technology you need to do your job well, like specialized software and regular access to a help desk.
– Exclusive relationship – advisors have an exclusive relationship with Canada Life and place all business directly.
– To be considered, applicants must be eligible to work in Canada on a permanent basis. Proof of eligibility must be in the form of a copy of your Canadian birth certificate, Canadian citizenship certificate or Canadian certificate of permanent residence. Proof of eligibility is required if an offer is made.