Health Care Clinic – Kingston We are looking for a motivated individual to add to our dedicated team of professionals in our Kingston Clinic. This is a modern and healthy team environment where the clients take priority. Being the flagship location in Kingston, this is a busy clinic and we are looking for a dynamic individual who is highly organized, has experience working in a fast paced environment and who can maintain a positive attitude. Retail and/or medical office experience is required.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience using Quickbooks or related accounting software
- Manages store Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payable
- Balances weekly sales totals and administers Payroll on a biweekly basis.
- Booking patient appointments using online appointment scheduler
- Maintaining inventory and ordering productsInteracts with Insurance companies to assist with patient claims
- Assists, to the best of their ability, with patient inquiries and in store sales, directing them to the appropriate person when necessary.
This is a full time position which is typically Monday to Friday from 9-5, however will include some evenings and weekends on a rotational basis as needed. An Employee Health and Dental plan is included along with a footwear/orthotic and compression allowance. Paid continuing education opportunities are available and encouraged. By joining our staff or professionals, you will benefit from outstanding support and become an important contributor to one of Canada’s leading health care providers.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Kingston, ON