Our client is currently seeking to fill the role of General Accountant
The General Accountant is responsible for compiling and analyzing financial information to prepare financial reports. This role will require reviewing and processing the payroll cycle.
- Calculate and prepare cheques for payroll
- Maintain general ledger accounts and assist in preparing monthly and yearly financial statements
- Reconcile accounts
- Assist in other statistical, financial, operations and accounting reports
- Degree in Accounting
- Strong computer proficiency in MS Office
- QuickBooks and Easypay knowledge preferred
- 5 years experience in the hospitality industry preferred.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational, time management and problem-solving skills
- Full-time, entry level
- To be determined commensurate with experience
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates, please send your resume. We thank all who apply however, only those considered will be contacted for an interview.
Westridge, as well as our Client, will take all reasonable steps throughout the recruitment and selection process to ensure that the standards outlined in Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) are upheld. Job applicants requiring accommodation to participate in the hiring process should contact us at 905-246-7137 to communicate accommodation needs.
Job Type: Full-time
- General Accounting: 1 year
- Accounting: 1 year