A finance company is looking for a Human Resources Coordinator (Bilingual), English and Mandarin.
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Supports company’s mission, vision, core values, and customer service philosophy. Adheres to the Compliance Program, including following all regulatory and division/company policy requirements.
You will provide assistance to the HR Team, including performing a variety of activities to support the HR Department and the business, including assisting with the recruiting process, training needs, orientation of employees, policy development and updates, and other special projects as required.
- Post-secondary diploma or university degree in Human Resources, Business or related field.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant HR experience required.
- Relevant finance industry experience is an asset.
- Fluently Bilingual in Mandarin and English required.
- General knowledge of employment laws and practices.
- Excellent computer skills in MS Office
- Superior oral and written communication.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to use sound judgment and diplomacy in dealing with highly confidential employment issues.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to deal with competing priorities.
- The ability to work in a team environment is essential.