SPC Card (www.spccard.ca) is SPC is Canada’s most popular student loyalty program, with more than 1 million cardholders and 120+ participating retail chains nationwide. Its members consist largely of students aged 14-24 who shop smart, are in the know and love a good deal. Digital growth is at the forefront of our product and SPC is looking to add a skilled and passionate developer to our growing digital team.
What you would do
- Build new features into our suite of mobile applications
- Perform regular updates to our applications
- Write automated unit tests and UI tests
- Work with both internal teams and vendors to ensure a stable platform for future products
- Be mindful of code quality, technical debt, infrastructure availability, and security
- Collaborate with other business units to deliver cross-functional projects
What you should have
- A broad range of skills and experience across multiple frontend and backend technologies. Experience with Swift, XCode, iOS SDK is required.
- Minimum 3-5 years as a dev/software engineer
- At least 1 published app in the App Store and/or Play Store
- A strong familiarity with Agile methodologies.
- An eye for quality, and the drive to create products that they can be proud of
We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- iOS: 1 year
Email Me Jobs Like These
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs