Havas/Plastic is looking for an experienced iOS developer.
As an iOS Developer at our Toronto office, you’ll be building innovative native apps for brand names like AIR MILES, Pizza Pizza, Beyond the Rack, Royal LePage and more.
You will be required to architect complex code, debug problematic code and execute general troubleshooting and problem solving to ensure our apps are of the amazing quality that our users are accustomed to. As a part of our Engineering Department, you’d collaborate closely with fellow engineers, as well as strategize with our Creative Department to build large-scale, award-winning apps.
– Participate as a team player on projects
– Develop technical solutions using the native iOS SDKs
– Implement designs with utmost attention to detail and creativity (our designers are super picky)
– Work collaboratively with our super picky, but super friendly mobile designers
– Problem solving and troubleshooting
– Debugging problematic code
– Document source code
– +3 years experience with Objective-C, XCode, iOS SDK
– Very strong OOP skills
– Experience building apps that use network connections and API calls
– Hands-on experience with UIKit, CoreData, CoreGraphics, & parsing XML / JSON
– Strong attention to detail
– Computer Engineering or Computer Science background
– Comprehensive Health Beneﬁts
– A fun, open working environment
– Enjoy ping pong, foosball, or challenge a colleague on the Wii
– Breakfast every week where we enjoy bagels or pancakes and share interesting topics
– Join our Havas sports team and challenge yourself in sports like volleyball and ultimate Frisbee
– The chance to be a part of our Innovation Lab, where we explore and experiment with emerging technologies
Havas/Plastic is a mobile agency dedicated to helping our clients create and launch successful mobile experiences. We exclusively work with companies that are looking to make a difference in the mobile space and make it an integral part of their customers’ lives. We specialize in ideating, designing and engineering apps and sites for smartphones, tablets, and devices everywhere for commerce, loyalty, payment, wallets, location-based and transactional branded experiences.
Havas/Plastic is headquartered out of Toronto, Montreal and New York City powered by the best creative minds, mobile strategists and software engineers designing and building world-class mobile experiences.
Find us on the Web: http://ca.havas.com/ , http://www.plasticmobile.com
Job Type: Full-time
- Objective C: 3 years
- Swift: 3 years
- XCode: 3 years