iOS Developer Role
Giftagram is reinventing the act of gifting with a user-friendly app that makes it easier to send a gift. Our simple platform gives retailers access to a mobile marketplace and users access to a community of leading local and international gifting brands. We believe in sending gifts to celebrate occasions big or small, and for no reason at all. Our goal is to inspire everyone to experience the good ol’ fashioned feeling that comes from giving and receiving a gift.
We are looking for a skilled iOS developer who is passionate about building great products. As an iOS developer at Giftagram, Toronto, you will be involved in the definition, design, implementation, and roll out of our iOS app alongside our current development team.
- 2+ Years in native iOS development (Objective C)
- Experience with core iOS libraries (CoreData, UIKit, AFNetworking, Camera, LocalStorage, Animations, Location Services and Encryption considered an asset
- Experience working with remote APIs
- Experience integrating open source or 3rd party APIs and Libraries
- Experience with Agile development and Continuous Integration would be a plus
- Experience with source control tools such GIT
- Able to work in downtown Toronto — local candidates only please.
- Good command of English
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- iOS: 1 year